FEAST Miami, an art-meets-eats vegan pop-up dinner series spreading throughout Miami, will kick off its sixth installment this Sunday, February 21, at Villain Theater at MADE at the Citadel in Little River. The dinner begins at 6 p.m., and there’s a minimum donation of $40 per person. Tickets can be purchased here and include a vegan dinner made by Chef Loren Pulitzer, drinks, and a chance to vote on the local arts project of your choice.
Artists & small arts organizations were invited to present a simple proposal for an art project. A group of panelists selected the finalists to present their project at FEAST. The eventgoers will vote for the project to be funded.
Projects are innovative, feasible and impact the community. The meals will be healthfully prepared with organic and locally sourced foods by Chef Loren Pulitzer of Meals That Heal and Angelique Santana of Santana Wellness Solutions.
And you don’t have to feel too bad about indulging in a six-course dinner. After all, the event will fund one lucky finalist’s project. Attendees will feast on:
- Green salad topped with toasted pumpkin seeds with lemon vinaigrette
- Sweet potato and almond stew seasoned with cumin and turmeric
- Roasted root vegetables: carrots, parsnips, and beets
- Butternut squash rounds stuffed with coconut quinoa
- Sauteed triple greens: kale, chard, and collard served with tahini sauce
- Dark-chocolate truffles