By Erica Greenfield
Christmas has officially come early for Miami fitness enthusiasts with the arrival of ClassPass. After months and months of enviously listening to our New York City friends rave about this gym-membership alternative, ClassPass has finally made its way to the 305.
So what exactly is the excitement all about? With ClassPass, you get access to the best boutique fitness studios in Miami, including pilates, strength training, cycling, yoga and more for only $99 per month. The monthly membership allows members to receive unlimited access to studios in their network. The only catch is you can only visit each studio up to three times per month. Considering most fitness studios cost between $20-$35 per session, this is a steal!
Although they are always adding new classes and studios, here are a few of the current in-network gyms in the area.
- Flywheel Miami Beach: 1919 Purdy Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- RedBike: 1399 SW 1st Ave #102, Miami, FL 33130
- Bikram Hot Yoga Miami: multiple locations
- Ayama Yoga: 2250 NE 163rd St, North Miami Beach, FL 33160
- Green Mokey Yoga: South Miami and South Beach locations
- FlyBarre Miami Beach: 1919 Purdy Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- The Bar Method Miami: 5734 Sunset Dr, South Miami, FL 33143
- Pure Barre Miami: 205 Altara Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33146
- Pilates Strong Studio: 320 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables, FL 33134
- The Pilates Place South Beach: 763 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Pilates In The Grove: 3316 Virginia St, Miami, FL 33133
- Vixen Workout Miami: 3850 Bird Rd, Coral Gables, FL 33146
- ReggaeFit: 2692 N University Dr, Sunrise, FL 33322
These are just a few of the many elite fitness studios offered to ClassPass members. It’s time to beat that holiday bulge and get fit for a healthy new year! For more information, visit www.classpass.com.