Walk the green carpet, and chow down on plant-based burgers created by chefs from across the country, cast your vote for BEST VEGGIE BURGER IN AMERICA, enjoy paired craft brews by Brown’s Distributing curated by Box Elder Wynwood, Reeds Root Beer Floats, live music with the MAGIC CITY HIPPIES and great company. Celebrity judges include: Burger Beast, John Salley, Nic Adler, Nom Yourself and Chef Derek Sarno (Whole Foods Market·Austin).
- Chef Ryan Echaus/Atlas Meat-Free Deli
- Chef Charles Grippo/Green Bar & Kitchen
- Chef Darren Laszlo/JugoFresh
- Chef Todd Erickson/Haven
- Chef Rose Flynn/Choices Cafe
- Carla’s Nut Burgers
- Chef Oliver Ponce/Good Seed Burger
- Chef Angelique Santana/Love Beets
- Chef Jay Astafa/Jay Astafa NYC
- Chef Daudi McLean/2 Good Veggie
- Chef Nedal Ahmad/Pincho Factory
- Chef Gio Cooper/Bahamian Vegan
Presented by the Eden Roc, Bombay Sapphire, Brown’s Distributing, Reeds, Box Elder, So Delicious, Vitamix and Whole Foods Market.
It’s all happening on November 19, 2015 from 7pm to 11pm at the Eden Roc Hotel 4525 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140. Tickets can be purchased here. $50 Early Bird / $55 Regular Price / $60 Door