- This event has passed.
The University of Florida Association of Hispanic Alumni Presents The 13th Annual Gator Guayabera Guateque
May 14, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm$75 - $100
|WHAT:||Celebrate the University of Florida’s rich Hispanic culture and help raise funds for student scholarships at the 13th Annual Gator Guayabera Guateque, an annual gathering of Gator alumni and friends.
A short program recognizing special guests, including the 2016 recipient of the Gran Caimán of the Year, an award presented to an outstanding member of the University of Florida Hispanic alumni community, will delight guests as they enjoy an evening under the South Florida stars at The Curtiss Mansion.
The annual Gator Guayabera Guateque supports the UF-AHA Academic Endowment and Scholarships, The Machen Florida Opportunity Scholars program, and Hispanic-Latino Affairs. To date, the annual event has raised more than $350,000 toward the University of Florida.
· Kent Fuchs, University of Florida President
Gran Caimán of the Year:
· Maruchi Azorin (BA ’75; MBA ’78), Villa Rosa Distinctive Linens Founder and Owner
Excellence Award Honorees:
· Dave Kratzer, University of Florida Vice President for Student Affairs
· Shirley Lynn, University of Florida Foundation Alumni Coordinator
|WHEN:||Saturday, May 14, 2016 at 6 p.m. EST
· Purchase Ticket: http://aha.ufalumni.ufl.edu/gator-guyabera-guateque-admissions/
· Become a Sponsor: http://aha.ufalumni.ufl.edu/ggg-2016-sponsors/
|WHERE:||The Curtiss Mansion & Gardens
500 Deer Run
Miami Springs, FL 33166
|QUESTIONS:||For more information, contact Maggie Gutierrez at (305) 237-3501 or [email protected], or visit http://aha.ufalumni.ufl.edu