What: The Kitchen Hop will take over S Miami Ave. and the Brickell area with a restaurant crawl of epic proportions. The delectable event will feature more than 10 of the area’s best Kitchens.
Attendees will bounce from one kitchen to another, sampling chef-selected appetizers or entrees at each stop. You’ll also enjoy drink specials throughout the afternoon to wash everything down ($3 Beer, $5 Cocktails). Come evening, you’ll head to the after party for a complimentary welcome cocktail and some more live entertainment. The Kitchen Hop is sure to be this Summers tastiest event.
To save 50% on your ticket, use promo code: “Zevents”
Who: Take a look at SOME but not ALL of the Kitchens we are featuring and what they will be sampling:
- OTC (Over The Counter): Special – Thai Wings
- Batch Gastropub: “Mac Attack” – Gnocchi Mac with aged gruyere Cheese. Add ons: Grilled Chicken & Bacon | Brussell Sprouts & Caramelized Onions
- Oceanaire: Tuna Tataki
- Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita: Croquettes, Buffalo Skewers, Spring Rolls
- Toscana Divino: Rissotto Parmigiano and Pepe Nero | Penne Ragu Bolognse
- Balans: Indo Noodles with Grouper Bites
- Cinquecento: Gelato
- Temaris: Sushi Rolls
- Piola: Coming Soon
- La Gazzetta: Vintage Dark Chocolate Mousse with Hazelnut Pearls
- La Mexicana Cantina & Grill: Chicken Tacos / Pork Tacos
- Blue Martini: Complimentary Welcome Cocktail
Ticket includes admission & a COMPLIMENTARY Welcome cocktail at the official after party.
When: Saturday June 28, 2014 from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Where: S Miami Ave. and the Brickell area