Beer-infused cupcakes. Yes – two of your favorite treats just teamed up to create one out-of-this-world bite. Miami’s Lola the Baker displayed an assortment of her crafty mini-cupcakes at the recent Wynwood Life Festival, starting at just $2 per cupcake.
Sink your teeth into these mouth-watering flavors, which feature a variety of beers brewed locally:
- Cafe Con Leche: Daddy Brews/CerveTech Espresso Sweet Stout
- Raspberry Chocolate: Wynwood’s Pop Porter & Funky Buddha Raspberry Floridian
- Blueberry Lemon: Sea Dog Blue Paw & Leinenkugel Lemon Shandy
- Chocolate Peanut Butter: Daddy Brews/CerveTech Peanut Butter Stout
- El Pastilelito: Guava & Cream Cheese (no beer)
Lola’s sweet treats extend well beyond these brew-infused delicacies offering up cakes, cake-pops, cookies, whoopies, and even “pup”cakes for your furry friends.