January marks the beginning of Miami Cruise Month, a month-long campaign by The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) to help you plan your next Miami cruise vacation and take advantage of the best pre- and post-cruise deals. Cruisers sailing from PortMiami, the Cruise Capital of the WorldTM, will also get to enjoy great offers on hotel stays, attractions, and heritage tours to extend their vacation beyond the cruise. A full listing of deals and partners can be found at MiamiCruiseMonth.com.
Miami Cruise Month is sponsored by Citibank and aligns with WAVE Season, the cruise industry’s most popular booking time. This special month not only features amazing offers on cruises, but also land adventures and packages, such as cultural Walking Tours in popular neighborhoods such as the artsy Wynwood or Downtown; culinary tours through Little Havana and Little Haiti; city tours of Miami with Travel Trackers, Inc.; and special packages at hotels like Yve Hotel Miami, and Beacon Hotel South Beach among others.
January 2017 Featured Cruise Packages:
• Norwegian Cruise Line – Choose up to five free offers with Norwegian’s Free At Sea Promotion or five free deals on their seven-day Hawaii Cruises.
• Oceania Cruises, Inc. – Choose from one of the following: free unlimited Internet; free shore excursions; free house beverage package or a shipboard credit. Miami Cruise Month guests will receive an exclusive $750 discount per passenger for any veranda or suite reservation made on one of the following ships Marina, Regatta or Riviera 9 to 14 day itineraries- amongst other deals.
• Regent Seven Seas Cruises – Miami Cruise Month guests can receive up to $1,000 off the cruise fare on select voyages when you book between January 1 and January 31, 2017 and mention promo code: Miami Cruise Month.
• Royal Caribbean – For cruises departing on or after Feb. 4, 2017, you can save 30 percent off standard cruise fare for all guests in a stateroom; 50 percent reduced deposits or get up to $150 instant savings per stateroom, among other deals (offer excludes China departures).
• Other partner packages: Carnival Cruise Line and MSC Cruises have also signed on as participants with great upcoming deals, you can visit MiamiCruiseMonth.com for more details.
#MiamiCruise Social Media
Followers of @Visitmiami on Facebook may also enter to win a Miami experience by interacting with Visit Miami on Facebook, entering to win by tagging the friend they would want to experience Miami with. Follow along with the #MiamiCruise hashtag throughout January to learn about recent cruise deals from Miami, plus the best pre- and post-cruise experiences including hotels, attractions, dining and shopping.
“Miami is the perfect destination for cruise enthusiasts or first time cruisers thanks to its combination of incredible land adventures and expanding fleets of the best cruise lines in the world,” said GMCVB President & CEO William D. Talbert, III, CDME. “PortMiami is the global gateway for tourism, increasing each year in number of passengers and options for every type of traveler and budget.”
Miami Cruise Month is part of the GMCVB’s increasingly popular Miami Temptations Program, which takes a thematic focus on the best that Miami has to offer with monthly deals and special events. Temptations programs include: Miami Romance Month (February), Shop Miami Month (March), Miami Sports and Wellness Month (April), Miami Museum Month (May), Miami Film Month (June), Miami Spa Month (July-August), Miami Spice Restaurant Month (August-September), Miami Attractions Month (October) and Miami Live Arts Month (November) Miami Heritage Month (December). For more information on the Miami Temptations programs please visit www.MiamiTemptations.com or e-mail [email protected] Facebook: @Visitmiami, Twitter: @MiamiandBeaches, #MiamiCruise
**Editor’s Note: Visuals and interviews with partners are available upon request.