Northside Innovation Meetups, powered by Dell and Intel, are an ongoing discussion series with the startup, small business and tech communities of New York, Chicago and Miami. These intimate events gather the most exciting local innovators to discuss trends, ideas and challenges related to their ever-changing industries with technology at the core of the conversation.
This month in Miami, the Northside Innovation Meetup will bring together the makers and leaders of Miami’s music and tech scenes for a conversation about the new challenges of today’s music industry, and technological disruptions. These speakers include the Nu Deco co-founder Sam Hyken, Eleven:11 Entertainment founder Melanie Masterston, VP of Communications for amp.it Lucia Brawley, and more. Panel discussion moderated by Christopher Rapalo of Third Dream Media.
Join us for an informative and inspirational discussion, followed by complimentary beer and food at Wynwood’s 360 Spaces.
October 27th, 6:30pm-9:30pm
220 NW 27th St. Miami, FL 33127
6:30 – 7:00pm Grab a beer and mingle
7:00 – 8:00pm Lightning talks and panel
8:00 – 9:30pm Free beer and food
- Melanie Masterson, Founder of Eleven:11 Entertainment
- Eric Goldemberg, Principal Designer of Monad Studios
- Rene Garcia, Co-founder of Kurrent Music
- Danny Dueñas, Co-founder of My Mixtapez
- Lucia Brawley, VP of Communications of Amp.it
- Chris Rapalo, Founder of Third Dream Media
- Sam Hyken, Co-founder and Artistic Director of Nu Deco
- Dennis Murcia, Marketing and Digital Music Strategist for Tropisounds, Owner of Record Label Music
Follow the story at Northside Innovation Insider, and join the conversation at @innovatorinside @DellInnovators #smallbizinsider.
The goal for the Northside Innovation Meetup series is to continue the conversations and relationships that begin at the Northside Festival each June.